Facts about sleeping:
1) is so important as food and water
2) lack of sleep can lead to weight gain
3) if you stay awake for 24 hours can make your eyes look like you've consumed a 0.1 alcohol
4) on average, a healthy people needs 15 minutes to fall asleep. Falling asleep in less than 5 minutes may indicate sleep deprivation
5) Primary school children and teenagers need 9-10 hours sleeping. Adults tend to sleep less as they age. If you feel tired during the day, take a nap.
Do you need more help?
Contact me now.
ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
ISSA Certified Nutritionist